Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Balesin Island Trip - October 2014

Balesin's Welcome Center

Hello everyone! It's 2016 now and I realized that I have so many pending trips that I was not able to post on this blog-"Pieces of Memories". Yes, I have to admit, I missed writing on this blog and it's been a long time! I will not give you another "common" excuse but well, I just forget about this site! hahahaha! It was funny that I recently googled my name and found this site and remind myself to do blogging again. LOL! 

This Balesin Island trip is one of my favorite local trips so far. It is not only because of the luxuries and happy memories I experienced there but the beautiful and serenity of the island.  I was there October of 2014, another incentive trip from one of our vendors, Microsoft. I was with the distributors and some top Microsoft Resellers here in the Philippines, plus of course, partner account managers from Microsoft.  It was about 25 to 30 minutes chartered plane ride from Alphaland Hangar in Pasay City.

Balesin Island is a 500 hectare island in Quezon owned by Alphaland Corporation compose of Seven (7) parts/countries namely - Mykonos, Bali, Toscana, Balesin, St Tropez, Costa del Sol and Phuket. We spent three days and two nights there and we were able to visit all the areas. Welcome lunch was held in Costa del Sol wherein I tasted the yummy Costa del Sol's "flat lechon". I really don't like pork but I tried it and it was deliciously roasted. We were all booked in Mykonos. We have a very spacious villa complete with overlooking the sea "jacuzzi pool" on the second floor. Remembering my experience there now is wanting to be back there again! Ooops! Another wish list spotted! hehehehe. All the food we had there were served depending on the countries we stayed. Like when we had lunch buffet in Phuket area- the menu served were Thai dishes like phad thai noodles, tom yam goong etc. So we got to experience the different tastes of food, the villa's structure, the designs of furniture and fixtures of each rooms and the environment.  It was hard to describe it so if you want to experience a beautiful paradise like island - Balesin Island Club  is highly recommended! At the time we went there, the island is exclusive for members only, just bring with you a member friend in short. hmmmmm So many activities also that you can try like, horse back riding, fishing, biking, swimming, there's a gym and ofcourse a play area for kids. Here are some of the photos taken there so that you will have some ideas on the place. Enjoy! :)


Mykonos Jacuzzi
"Bali" - we woke up early and went there to witness the sunrise and had some photos taken.

Mykonos Villa - Our bedroom

Bali area where we watched the sunset and had some cocktail drinks.

Balesin - Buffet Dinner while watching the sunset.
Enjoyed swimming together with my roommates at Mykonos pool area.
Nice morning view at the Bali area.
I had a very relaxing time swimming early in the morning.





Roasted Lamb- one of the menu served to us at Mykonos for lunch on the third day before heading home.
St Tropez area - we enjoyed our group tour there. We had breakfast also at that place.
The beautiful view in Phuket area. We stayed there in the afternoon.
Inside St Tropez where we had our breakfast.
Enjoyed watching the sunset at Bali area in Balesin Island.
Balesin's  "Flat lechon" served to us for lunch at Costa del Sol.

Borrowed this beauty...afraid to ride but thinking about it now..I regret not doing it.

Witnessing God's awesomeness through this sunset.

I was not able to conrol myself with these food around...gained 2 lbs on this trip. LOL

No comments: