Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bali, Indonesia 2012


 This was the view I got to see every morning from my hotel room. A breathtaking view of the sunrise and the calm sea. The reflections from the sun produced colors of reddish pink colors.


 Every morning at breakfast time, I was greeted by this scene....I saw birds hunting fishes there, a squirrel running around the trees, lovely water lilies and school of fishes.


This was the food I ordered for my $35 US dollars  dinner coupon. A spicy mixed of seafoods and meats.


 At the pool side wherein the gala night was held. The delegates had a good time there with lots of dirnks, buffet food including grilled seafoods. They danced the night away after the two days conference. I saw a korean and an indian pushed by their friends on that pool. haha!



The smallest desktop board showcased in ISS 2012 at Bali Convention Center.


Just came back from Bali. I was one of the 600 delegates who attended the Intel Solutions Summit 2012. Since MISPI is one of Intel's Platinum Partners, every year we are being invited to join this event. Booked at one of the finest and expensive resorts there, the Westin Resorts Nusa Dua. I was told that our accommodations for three nights cost almost $900 US dollars!  Going to Bali was about 8 hours travel from the Philippnes. There was a connecting flight to Sngapore and then Bali, price of the ticket was $603 US dollars two way. ISS 2012 was a very successful event. Transformations, ultrabooks, All in One pcs and business solutions were the topics of the conference. Our schedule was so tight that I and my lady bossdidnt have the time to swim...well, maybe in Boracay next month, we will do it. :)

No comments: