Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A tribute to my loving Mamsie on Mother's day!!!


 My mom's photo when she was studying in Cebu City, she was almost 20 yrs old there.

A graduation photo, she was 21 yrs old there. She graduated BS in Early Education. She practiced her profession only for very few years and became a housewife and homemaker all her life. I and my 4 siblings were raised well and we all finished our studies because of her sacrifices and love.


Wedding picture  - December 22, 1968. Coincidentally, my mom died last  December 22, 2011 during their 43rd wedding anniversary.


I was only five or six years old there, my sis Leovz was 4, Bong was 3 and Neng 2 years old. And our youngest brother Josim came after 8 years.




This was December 24, 2010. It was her last Christmas with us cause she finally left us the next year before Christmas.

Remembering Mamsie, as we fondly call her brings up mixed emotions...but I know she is in a better place now. After almost 5 years of suffering from twice or thrice a week of dialysis procedure, drinking lots of medicines and bearing all the pain of her sickness, she died peacefully.  I sometimes asked Jesus in my prayers to whisper to my mom how much we miss and love her. :)




No comments: