Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Amazing Boracay September 2011



For the third time, I was blessed to visit again Boracay...this time - with my family. It was a birthday gift for myself (aside from the very expensive  bag I bought ...hehehe) that I promised myself not to buy that same brand again. :). Since I won a hotel accommodation (Alta Vista) in a raffle during one of the Rotary International District 3780 events, I think it was a Midyear Conference held their in  Boracay when I was still a Club President for RCDH. I won the major prize! Anyway, I arranged with the hotel all the transfers needed by boat and land for a hassle free travel. We arrived there in Caticlan late in the afternoon so we checked in around 6 pm in the afternoon. I didn't make any itinerary....since we really want to rest and enjoy the beautiful island...we had a good time! My hubby Mike enjoyed the place and Micmay had fun too in the beach. The next day, my cousin Precious from Bacolod came  to join us. Yes, Boracay really amazes me...the breathtaking sunsets, the milky white colored sand, the wonderful people. The hotel gave me a birthday cake...they found out that it was my birthday on my registration...It was a lovely cute cake! The staff there were accommodating and helpful no wonder they are always fully booked. By June 2012 I will be back there again...and still even for the fourth time...Excited!

No comments: