Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cheesecake Baking Lessons April 28, 2012

 The Cheesecake Gallery by Chef Heny Sison

Pastillas de Leche Caramel Cheesecake


Yummy Cappuccino Cheesecake


New York Cheesecake


White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cheesecake


Pina Colada Cheesecake

I finally met her, one of my favorite chefs...Ms. Heny Sison. :):):)   I used to watched her on tv with her cooking shows when I was in my teenage years. I can till recall how she decorated a beautiful cake and when she does the baking, it seems to me that baking is sooooo easy to do. Anyway, why I decided to learn from her and actually enroll to one of her baking classes because I was just looking back and remembering my first love....baking! I used to bake when I was in high school and that was more than three  decades ago. My auntie Edna was the one who taught me the basic steps of how to make chiffon cakes, banana cakes, brownies and cassava cakes. Just last month, I started baking again after seventeen long years. I don't know why when I got married, I instantly forgot about it. Thanks to my husband who bought me a new oven. I started baking again. So far I baked cheesecakes, cookies and brownies. Oh, I love baking cheesecakes. I will show you some of my cheesecakes collection on my next blogs...that if I will find a time. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
HTTP://www.KneeNeckBackPain.com/

Anonymous said...

I want to change my Blogger/Blogspot background into a picture I want instead of the ugly plain ones that provide you with.. . I tried looking up on google how to change it but it only came up with how to change the background with the old Blogger. . . HELP!.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thanks a ton for the work you've put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade webpage post from you in the upcoming also. The fact is your original writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is the best example of it.
HTTP://www.CoolMobilePhone.net

Unknown said...

Thank you for the positive comments...I was inspired to post something this weekend...ooooops....okey, I will find time! Thinking to write about the cakes I baked and the last Boracay trip I had last June2012. Yes, get your own site...you can do it! If you could send me the link , I will visit it. Happy blogging!