Search This Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sky Ranch and Sonya's Garden @ Tagaytay City

Had a wonderful time last Holy week. It was a long break and I was not able to plan what to do or where to go. Last minute effort I did, tried to call up some resort but as usual, it was fully booked. Anyway, we were able to had fun even we just stayed here in Metro Manila.  Thursday, my family went to church for the annual Footwashing Ceremony. Friday, we went to Tagaytay to have lunch at Sonya's Garden. We decided to side trip to Skyranch and tried the SkyEye Ferris Wheel. The overlooking view of Taal Lake was breathtaking! Aside from the fact that I felt so nervous when I was inside the ferris wheel...200 ft! My knees were trembling and I realized, my fear of heights is still there! I thought I was actually falling down! Can't explain the feelings but glad that I made it! :):):) Need to try some more like that to overcome it...;) wink..:) I have convinced my 70 yrs old father and my husband to join us. They were hesitant at first but since I applied some of my convincing skills...hehehe... they agreed to try it. :)

 

(SkyEye @ Sky Ranch, Tagaytay City)


                        (View of Taal Volcano/Lake from the Top of the Ferris Wheel)



                         (Sonya's Garden Fountain...just beside the Sunflower Restaurant)



                                                (Part of The famous Salad at Sonya's Garden)



                                (The condiments and Sonya's Secret Salad Dressing! Sooo Yummy!)



       (Sonya's Famous Organic Greens with Edible flowers - mostly came from her Garden - freshly picked )



                                        (The Pasta, the Salmon Belly and some mushrooms)



(Different species and varieties of flowers can be found everywhere! Eyes were so full that day...enjoyed it so much! See the Sonya Garden's Photo Album )



(You can see a lot of these scattered around the area.)



                         (Some of the products found in Sonya's Bakery - bought the bestseller Spanish Bread)






No comments: