Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Phuket May 2013

I had the chance last May of 2013 to visit Phuket again. There was a Sophos Asia Pacific Conference  and I was the lucky one assigned to attend it from our company. :) That is one of the benefits of being in sales, you can travel to other countries, booked in one of the five stars resorts or hotels for free! Anyway, it was a nice break for me. I always love travelling. I liked it though honestly,  sometimes it is so tiring and stressful. Yes, I am beginning to start blogging again....hmmmm...not sure until when but one of my short term goals is to blog once or twice a month, maybe? hehehehe



 Find time to relax a little bit, after the massage. :)



With one of our Corporate Account Managers, Rachel. My travel companion, it was her first time to travel abroad and we had a lot of funny moments together! :)


This was the breathtaking view from our room. We can see the beach which is few minutes walk from Movenpick Resort.

I love what the chef did with the water melon, it was so artistic....lovely!



 During the cocktails night, there were pretty ladies and boys wearing angel and devil costumes!


 A nice photo with Sophos employees and Sophos Partners. 



 We waited for this moment, it was worth the looong wait. Sunset at Phuket Beach is simply amazing!

No comments: