Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

9 Smiley Things

                                              
Plain and Prints super cute bracelets. Bought it at Plain and Prints Mall of Asia for less than five    hundred pesos.


This Kate Spade Bracelet was a gift from my BFF. She bought two pieces - one  for me and one my daughter. It was a Christmas gift. You can see the words " Find the silver lining" engraved on the bracelet.


Baked this flourless peanut butter cookies for the first time. It was so yummy according to my daughter and it was gone in just one day!



My daughter loves Italian food - past and pizza. Instead of meat, I put some tuna and chicken hotdog.




I love eating raw mixed nuts. Saw this at Cocogreen in Makati. It cost P345 pesos. When at work and feel hungry, I usually snack a handful before lunchtime.




              Another healthy food I used to add in our fresh fruit and veggies juices or smoothies.




This bracelet I bought in XOXO shop in Southmall, Alabang. Price was so cheap cause there was a buy one take one sale at that time. Bought it for only P250.00. :)



Callos. I bought this at Contis Bakeshop and Restaurant, My husband loves it.



Contis' empanadas have different fillings - chicken, salmon, cheese and tuna. Salmon is my favorite. It costs P20 per piece.


No comments: