Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

9 Smiley things this week :)

Hello again, how was your past week?  As what I have started this month, whenever I find time, I will write about things that captured my attention, things or memories that made me smile, some things I bought for myself or for a special someone (wink) or things that were given to me...that made me smile :):):).  This is  to remind me that there are small things in this world that  can make me happy..... I just have to stop and notice them.  Oftentimes we are always in a rush to do things that we don't really get to see smiley things in our sorroundings, smiley things on our way to work and smiley little gestures of kindness around us. Wishing you all  smiley things and memories in your life this week. :) 


Tuna Steak with buttered veggies. Cooked this early in the morning before going to work for my hubby and daughter's lunch. Some of it I brought in the office for my lunch too. :) Whenever I can, I see to it I have my packed lunch cause I am trying to count the calories of the food I eat...so difficult to do but I am learning. :)



Spaghetti with Shrimps. My daughter's favorite food. I usually cooked pasta for her. I don'[t know why she loves Italian foods but I have learned to cooked it the way she wants it.  The imported tomato sauce was given by my sister. :)


Red Roses (Centerpiece flowers in Marriot Hotel). I attended the Executive League event of Lenovo and Microsoft. These roses caught my attention...so lovely!




Pink carnations. I asked a favor from a colleague to buy me these flowers.  The carnations were given to a close friend's mom who is sick of Cancer (1st stage). She just had her operation and maybe  will start her chemo treatments  soon.  Together with another close friend, we prayed for her. 




Rudy Project Watch. Given by Lenovo to all their guests. We were about seven companies. Mr. Llyod Luna was the speaker. Something I learned from him - " Be careful" in everything that you do - business decisions, relationships, health..every aspects of your life. We can be good and successful, it's our choice! 




Unlimited Drops. All natural ingredients -trace minerals (from Salt lake of Utah), virgin coconut oil, milk butter, lemon and aloe vera. For personal care and hygiene, for first aid too. Price is P300 pesos.



Safe Haven by Nicolas Sparks. Watched the movie and I liked it so I bought the book. Started already a few chapters and I included this to my list to remind me that I have something to finish this month aside from the Photography book. :) 



8 in 1 Micswell Coffee. This is  a special coffee - do you want to know why? They say that it can reduce your electricity bills. Well, I can't believe it also but I want to try.. hehehe...I will let you know. :) One box cost P165 only



Bananas. We call it "Saba" here in the Philippines. My secretary gave these bananas for my hubby.."his supply" - she said. It made me smile :)  It came from Quezon province. She knows that it's my hubby's favorite fruit. So many benefits this fruit can give our bodies - it lowers our blood sugar and controls hypertension. He eats this fruit every single day...just like monkeys! hehehe



No comments: