Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

9 smiley things this week :)

Just a few more days to go March will be over...I still have some photos of my previous local trips that was not able to post here...hope to find time soon..Anyway, since I am trying my best to learn photography, here are some photos I took this week. Things that made me smile or things that I made someone smile. So now, you will see a mix of our favorite foods, my favorite things to do..baking and eating...hmmmmm....and ofcourse malling and shopping. :)



My papsie ordered this "sinigang na pink salmon" from Davao Tuna Grill, one of the food stalls inside the Food Court of MOA.



Mixed Tempura (veggies, shrimps and fish) from Okuya Food Express. My favorite food ...so yummy! The food inside the Food Court oftentimes overwhelms me and I end up ordering this.



 My daughter loves Sizzling Plate...and pork! :) Since I intentionally don't buy pork for  our consumption at home,  I give my daughter permission to order it in restaurant or food court once or twice a month.



I started reading this book this week. Bought this few months ago...yes, I am trying to learn more about Photography..and since I can't find  time to enroll for a short course, I might as well, learn it from a book. I am using Canon 600D, a birthday gift from my husband Mike. :)


My husband gave this to me for no reason. It made me smile.  I called her Babie...something to hug before I sleep. So cute and cuddly.




My daughter and I have something in common..We both love chocolates! Since we don't have stocks anymore, decided to buy Truffles. Finest Quality Chocolate from France. The stall can be found at the second floor of MOA near M & S.  Got a big hug and "thank you" from her because of this. :)



Ripe Soursop. So yummy, I learned that it can cure cancer or prevent cancer. Anyway, I enjoyed eating this fruit in the morning.


Baked this Chocolate Walnut Cake this morning. Gave some to a friend and I made her smile. She and her colleagues shared three slices of it and told me its delicious. :)



Chocolate Cupcakes. Baked this and shared to some friends. I am having a hard time looking for cupcake non grease liners. The walnuts and cupcake liners came from my sister in US. Thank you so much for supplying me some of my baking ingredients and materials. :)

No comments: