Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

9 Things that made me SMILE today :)


I'm back! I missed blogging...yes, need to admt it...it's been a long time since I visited this site...I even forgot the title of my Blogger account..haha! Pieces of Memories, that's it...I want to share with you not only my travels and trips but also some things I love, moments I enjoyed..anything that made me smile. Today, I decided to blog about 9 things that made me smile. Let's start.

1

This is Luneta Park or most popularly known as Rizal Park located here in Manila. I together with my husband and daughter visited this place again early in the morning.We enjoyed the musical fountain near Jose Rizal's monument... The rainbow that appeared before us made me smile. :) Such a happy day!


2

I love flowers. In fact, the is one of my weaknesses....saw these pink lotus flowers inside Luneta Park's Chinese Graden.  Oh, soooo lovely! Pretty in pink indeed. This made me smile.


3

When I was in highschool and college, my favorite color was yellow.  This yellow flower caught my attention.  Found this near the pagoda inside Chinese Garden. I still don't know its name but I fell in love with yellow again :)  after seeing this flower. So refreshing! 


4

These colorful lollipops caught my attention. So pretty! The young boy who was selling this was amused upon seeing me clicked my camera. Anyway, I bought 2 pieces for my daughter with the condition not to eat it...don't know until when she can keep her promise. haha! Like me, she also has a sweet tooth. :)



5

Aristocrat's Chicken Barbecue. A bestseller. One of our favorite foods in Aristocrat Restaurant. Memories were coming back everytime we order this food. So many stories. One thing is sure.....so yummy! Price is P195.00  pesos with Java Rice. 



6

Aristocrat's Pancit Canton. Also a bestseller. Price is P350 pesos. Full of meat ingredients, saw some chicken, pork, gizzards, shrimps, veggies and mushrooms. Delicious! :)



 7
My husband won this today from  playing a game in Timezone. He told me that it was his first try then got this prize. He mastered the game already I think. Seeing the prize just made me smile. hehe


8

Different shades of blue for my nails...just love the colors. Tried it already on my nails...so nice! It dries quickly too...Price is affordable for only  P299.00 for 5 shades of blue and 1 transparent. :)

9

The last thing that made me smile today was this book. It is so inspiring! Love the author and blogger Emily Schuman. I decided to continue my blogging cause I was inspired by her blogs. Excited to read this book and try some of the DIYs and recipes. A gift for myself for doing a good job last month. :) Yey!

No comments: