Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shenzen, China Adventure




I was in Shenzen China October 2007, a trip incentive given by Emerson. I was with my bosses and also with other IT Resellers.

We visited Windows of the World. It is an interesting place wherein all the significant landmark of some countries can be found there in there miniature verison like the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris, Pyramids in Egypt, Niagara Falls, Taj Mahal, etc. The show we watched was also fantastic, the costumes, the side effects...it was really a magnificent sight.

We also visited Emerson Factory site. We saw how the UPS are being assembled. We were required to wear white gowns as if we are doctors! heheheh...

We also did some shopping! Oh, I remembered strolling around the a four storey building with so many stalls of bags, clothes, shoes, gift items, electronic products... I bought some items like bags, t-shirts and disney princess shirts for my daughter.. ;) We passed through two immigrations, hongkong and senzhen. In hongkong, we did another shopping. I just went to Giordano and Esprit and bought a few pants. :)

No comments: