Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Falling in love again with baking!!!


Moist Banana Cake with Nutella and Cream Cheese Frosting




Mango Cheesecake with fresh Mango toppings and Blueberry jam



 Chocolate Cheesecake with Hershey's Milk Chocolate Ganache









Purple Yam Cheesecake with Macapuno and Mango Toppings



Yumyum's Blueberry Cheesecake







Moist Chocolate Cake with Hershey's Chocolate frosting




I have mentioned before in my previous blogs how much I love baking, yes....baking I think was my first love...and first love never dies...hahahaha! Now, I wonder what other people think about this but I have a secret that I want to share with you...here it goes...baking is a sort of therapy for me....it gives me a certain kind of "high" oooops...no, not highblood, hehehehe (that was the joke my sister Glorie told me!). It lifts up my spirit to heavenly high!.....it makes me happy as well as the people around me. :) I think that is more than enough reasons to bake everyday. Whew!! Yes, I am falling in love again with baking and I declared Saturday as my baking day! So far, I think I have baked already a number of cheesecakes and  cakes since I started baking last April of this year. Some were given for free taste (yummy!, yumyum!, yum!), a few were special orders from close friends and relatives. Want to share the photos of some of the cheesecakes and cakes I have done...oh, I wish you could also taste it but well, enjoy the pictures for now and in case you want to really taste it...you can order perhaps..hahahaha!




No comments: