Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sophos APAC Hanoi, Vietnam - May 2014

This is a super duper late post about my trip last May 21-23, 2014 in Hanoi, Vietnam. I attended the Sophos Asia Pacific Conference, a yearly event. So many things happened last year - some were pretty good, some things were not - but it was okay... I learned something from it. I will make another blog for the incident that happened to us few hours before new year's day...it was unfortunate that I lost my Canon IOS 600D Camera and was not able to make a copy of our family vacation trip in Hong Kong. Anyway, I learned my lesson from it. I will post about it later but for now let me share to you things I learned about this trip. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam with an estimated population of 4 million. From the airport, I saw a lot of farm lands, they plant mostly rice, bananas and vegetables. We were booked in JW Marriot Hanoi Hotel. We stayed there for 3 days. It was a very memorable learning experience. I look forward for this yearly event.


Beautiful Vietnamese ladies posed for a photo before they performed their dance.
Philippine delegates from different Sophos IT Partners and Distributor.

Fresh fruits every meal, buffet area just outside the conference hall inside JW Marriot Hotel

One of the speakers during the conference...I forgot his name already! lol

Nice view outside the hotel where dinner was held.

 
                                                  Pretty and graceful Vietnamese dancers.



                                  A Vietnamese putting some artwork design to Vietnamese hats.


Vietnamese cute children spread rose petals before the conference. :)


No comments: